Women's Wrestling Dream Festival Korakuen Hall 60th Results 4/15/22
Women's Wrestling Dream Festival results from Tokyo, Japan at Korakuen Hall on 4/15/22 in celebration of this venue's 60th Anniversary live on SPOOX (only available in Japan):
Maria (Marvelous) went to a 10-minute time lime draw with Riko Kawahata (T-HEARTS).
Asahi (Ice Ribbon), Crea (Prue-J), and Kaho Matsushita (Ice Ribbon) beat Madeleine (Diana), Nanami (Diana), and Kanon (Sendai Girls) when Crea submitted Kanon to what was described as a Scorpion ankle hold in 9:24.
Yuki Miyazaki (WAVE), Sakura Hirota (WAVE), and Hibiscus Mii (Ryukyu Dragon) beat Tomoko Watanabe (Marvelous), Kaori Yoneyama (YMZ), and Yuki Mashiro (Ice Ribbon) when Miyazaki pinned Mashiro after a Moonsault in 13:03.
Koguma (STARDOM), Manami (Sendai Girls), and Chie Ozora (PURE-J) beat Yuko Sakurai (COLORS), Rico Kaiju (SEAdLINNNG), and Lady C (STARDOM) when Koguma pinned Lady C after a diving body press in 8:52.
Kyoko Inoue (Diana), Sonoko Kato (OZ Academy), and Leon (Prue J) beat Akino (OZ Academy), Ayako Sato (Diana) and Rydeen Hagane (PRUE-J) when Inoue pinned Hagane after a lariat in 10:21.
Tsukasa Fujimoto (Ice Ribbon) and Arisa Nakajima (SEAdLINNNG) beat Yurika Oka (Sendai Girls) and Ai Houzan (Marvelous) when Fujimoto pinned Houzan with Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex in 9:34.
Unagi Sayaka (STARDOM) and Mina Shirakawa (STARDOM) went to 15-minute time limit draw with Rin Kadokura (Marvelous) and Haruka Umesaki (Diana).
Chihiro Hashimoto (Sendai Girls) and Yuu (EVE) beat MIRAI (STARDOM) and Maika Ozaki (freelancer) when Hashimoto pinned Ozaki with the Albright in 18:51. After the match, Syuri came out and confronted Hashimoto.
Mayumi Ozaki (OZ Academy), Starlight Kid (STARDOM), and Maya Yukihi (freelancer) beat Nagisa Nozaki (WAVE), Takumi Iroha (Marvelous), and SAKI (COLORS) when Kid pinned SAKI after Ozaki sprayed mist and then Kid hit the Eternal Foe in 29:31 of the 30-minute time limit.
Thank you very much Tomi Yamada for sending in the results.
- Korakuen Hall opened on 4/16/62. It has been the location for countless memorable matches in joshi pro wrestling during its six decades history.
- WWWA World Singles Champion Lioness Asuka vs. Madusa Miceli with Nick Bockwinkel as guest referee (1989)
Manami Toyota vs. Kaoru Ito in an All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling Grand Prix 1997 Match (1997)
WWWA Tag Team Champions Devil Masami and Tarantula vs. Mimi Hagiwara and Rumi Yokota/Jaguar Yokota (1983)
WWWA World Singles Champion Manami Toyota vs. Kyoko Inoue (1995)
- The final All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling event was held here on 4/17/05. A video of the show is now hard to find and it's from the heavily edited Japanese TV broadcast that aired a couple of days later:
Pretty Ota beat Mr. Buddha Man.
Manami Toyota and Mima Shimoda beat Tomoko Watanabe and Kaoru Ito.
Mariko Yoshida beat The Bloody.
Etsuko Mita and Yuka Shiina beat Yoshiko Tamura and Tanny Mouse.
Yumiko Hotta and Mika Nishio beat Kumiko Maekawa and Saki Maemura.
Jaguar Yokota, Noriyo Tateno, and Takako Inoue beat Dump Matsumoto, Zap T, and Sasori.
Amazing Kong and Devil Masami beat Kyoko Inoue and Misae Genki.
Kumiko Maekawa and Tomoko Watanabe beat Amazing Kong and Saki Maemura.
- The final defense of the WWWA Singles Championship took place in the main event of Kumiko Maekawa's retirement show on 3/26/06. Nanae Takahasi won it from Maekawa to become the last champion. The title belt was turned over to members of the Matsunaga family (the founders of All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling).
- GAEA held their final show on 4/10/2005:
Dynamite Kansai beat Ayane Mizumura.
Aja Kong beat Carlos Amano.
Sugar Sato and Chikayo Nagashima beat Toshie Uematsu and Ran YuYu.
Sakura Hirota beat Mayumi Ozaki.
Meiko Satomura beat Chigusa Nagayo.
- NEO Women's Pro Wrestling had its final show at the venue on 12/31/2010:
Kagetsu beat Mika Iida.
Emi Sakura, Hikaru Shida, and Tsukasa Fujimoto beat Hiroyo Matsumoto, Mima Shimoda, and Nagisa Nozaki.
Tanny Mouse and Yuki Miyazaki beat Toshie Uematsu and Kayoko Haruyama.
Io Shirai and Mio Shirai beat Makoto and Aya Yuuki.
Tanny Mouse beat Yuki Miyazaki.
Ayumi Kurihara won the NWA Women's Pacific and NEO Title from Yoshiko Tamura.
Tanny Mouse, Yuki Miyazaki, and Yoshiko Tamura went to a time limit draw with Aya Yuuki, Nagisa Nozaki, and Mika Iida.